Skip to content
http://tadalafilgeneric20mgpoint.accountant tadalafil tablets 20 mg uk tadalafil 20 mg
http://cilaisbuycialisonlineblab.accountant buy cialis http://onlinehowtogetfromcanadablab.accountant online drugstore
http://buydrugsfromcanadaonline.accountant buydrugsfromcanadaonline http://levitraonlinebuy.accountant sale
Every Day Guidelines
- I try to eat at least one raw meal per day, meaning, I don’t cook my food. This is to ensure that I am getting the maximum amount of nutrients from all sources.
- I eat when I am hungry and stop when I am full. I pay very close attention to my hunger cues and signals that I am done eating.
- I eat very few processed foods. This helps me avoid refined sugars and bad oils.
- I drink water throughout the day.
- I limit the amount of “fake meat” and soy products. They are highly processed, and too much soy can interfere with hormone levels. I do occasionally eat tempeh, which is fermented soy and healthier than tofu, etc.
My Typical Day of Food
- Oatmeal made with almond and/or coconut milk and banana with a little pure maple syrup.
- Fruit with some coconut meat.
- Green smoothie – I do these a couple times a week but not every day because it can get pricey! There are some great recipes on Oh She Glows.
- Roasted Root Medley
- Veggie Stir Fry
- Quinoa Salad
- Pinto Beans (with taco fixins)